Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What is your passion?

I'll tell you what I'm personally trying to work on right now:

Respect, communicate and clarify my passions!


Everything from realizing the small things in everyday life, make small changes in my life that concern one of my passions, or clearly take a stance and communicate the bigger dreams of my life.

Do you also want to work on that? Try to answer these questions:

*What is your passion in life? Or passions? There can be many...
*How do you practice your passions nowadays?
*What space in your life do you give them?
*Do you want to give them more space? What would you do? How do you want to do it?
*Do you need to communicate your passions clearly to others?
*What do you need to realize your passions further?
*What practical thing can you do right now, to realize you passion?

Please write something in the comments about your passions and how you reason about realizing them! :-)


Do you like this blog? Become a member and share it to others!

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen