Thursday, June 25, 2015

Do you want to help?

I want to thank all the wonderful readers of my blog!

I really hope that my intentions of the blog have reached those who follow it.

I have a lot of hopes that my blog will help as many as possible. My goal is that important information will be spread and that relatives to people with alcohol- or drug addiction will find comfort, inspiration, courage and support. 

If you're able to help me spreading my blog, I would be thankful with all my heart! This is what you can do: 

1) Help me share the blog through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, forums etc.

2) Maybe you have an own blog with readers who might need help or support? Maybe you have a similar blog or homepage? Feel free to contact me, maybe I can help you spread your blog as well to people who need it!

3) Be a guest writer! Tell your own story, either about being a relative to a person suffering from addiction, or about your own thoughts on the subject. Send me an e-mail at info@carinabang.se with your story. The post shouldn't be to long and contain thoughts/insights/experiences in order to help other people reading the blog. Note. If you send me a post, I reserve the rights to shorten and edit it. 


And again, a big thanks to all my readers! :)
/Carina

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen