Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bad decisions can be made right!

Chinese proverb:

"If you must participate, decide three things from the very beginning: the game rules, the stake in the game, and when it is time to stop."

I think that sometimes it can be only right to give up. To give up one thing could mean a new, better, beginning of another thing. Sometimes it can concern one's whole life situation. To stop fighting just because you many years ago made ​​a decision that did not give what you had hoped for. Rather than continue to fight and struggle your way to try to achieve this, dare to give up and accept: I have put years of my energy on this but it does not give the results I hoped for. I accept it and leave it at that. Instead, I choose to start anew and go where I have tailwind.

Just because you once made ​​a bad decision does not necessarily mean you have to continue to live by it ... You can make new decisions!


”Do you like this blog? Become a member or share it to others!”

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen