Saturday, July 19, 2014

Define yourself in strengthening words!

Here is a challenge that can help you strengthen your selfesteem. Do it if you want to encourage yourself!

We often put negative labels on ourselves, such as:

- I'm dependent
- I'm a failure
- I'm a victim
- I'm always in bad luck
- I'm stupid
and so on... you get it. We feed our thoughts and brains with these labels. How positive does that get? How much power and strength do I feel if I tell myself those things? Probably none. I'll probably only get sad, feel worthless and won't dare to put energy into things I'd like to do, because I'm already convinced that I'll fail.

That is why you should do the opposite! Write down 5 positive or strengthening labels on yourself, things you know to be true. Words that can encourage you, support you, make you happier and stronger. Then put them on a place where you can see them every day!

Example:
- I'm courageous!
- I'm understanding!
- I'm vigorous!
- I'm actionable!
- I'm responsible!

If it's hard to come up with characeristics of yourself that are encouraging and strengthening, think back to moments when you've felt that you succeeded, when you were satisfied with yourself, which characteristics made you able to succeed with that?

Exchange the negative thoughts about yourself with strengthening thoughts!



Do you like this blog? Become a member and share it to others!

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen