Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Quotes about Self-Help Manual For Relatives of Substance Abusers

I'm glad to see that the self-help manual may be useful and helpful to so many!

Below are some statements from readers who worked with Self-Help Manual For Relatives of Substance Abusers

"I have gotten a better understanding of myself and my relatives. That I'm not alone with having these feelings and that it is normal to feel the way I do."

"I have made a huge progress. My distress over my mothers substance abuse is all in all gone."

"It has helped me to dare to let go of control and made me treat my relative like an adult that has to take responsibility for their own actions."

"Great content, it concerns the things you feel it needs to."

"I've gotten a completely new attitude to the whole problem with the drug."

"I can't influence the choice to do the drug, only the addict can decide that."

"I let go of control to make myself happier."

"I feel better than I have in many years, I feel calm and in harmony, happy and satisfied."

"I'm not sinking as low as I used to do when my son is using."

"I'm not dwelling on things that have been as much anymore, the things I did wrong, what I could have done differently and so on."

"I'll start prioritize myself as well as trusting myself. I'm not alone and speaking up about my feelings will make me feel better."

"I learnt to realize that it isn't my fault that my relative is an addict."

"The choices the addict makes are his own, I can't affect them or take responsibility for them."

"I feel much stronger, happier and focus much more on myself."

"All the different mindsets have helped me incredibly much also in situations outside of my parents addiction. Good material that you can go back to and read again."


Would you also like reading self-help manual? 

Click on the link on the right, or on this link: 
http://www.amazon.com/Self-Help-Relatives-Substance-Abusers-ebook/dp/B00AC7RQEE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353828131&sr=8-2&keywords=Carina+Bang

Please send me a message and and tell med how it was helpful to you!

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen