Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fantastic review about the Self-help manual!

I visited addictionblog.org and found a fantastic and informative review about the Self-help manual for relatives of substance abusers!:  

"I believe that learning to say NO and letting go of control are the most valuable lessons that you’ll learn from this book. The big plus of this self-help manual is that it’s full with exercises rather than theory. Everything is put into practice! Also, the style is simple, and easy to understand.

Even though this book is an excellent guide to relatives of substance abusers, I’ll recommend that everyone interested in addiction recovery can read it. What I like the most about this self-help manual is that its exercises are applicable not only to families of substance abusers, but also in all fields in your life. As a teacher, I will definitely use some of the exercises into my classes."


HERE'S WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE BOOK
  
READ THE FULL REVIEW HERE.

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen